Reverse wrist curls help build more than just your wrist flexors. The movement engages muscles in your forearms as well, which also helps improve your grip strength. As with most exercises, there's more than one way to get the reverse wrist curl workout you want, so try out different pieces of equipment to see what works for you.
- Sit on the bench and make sure your arms are laying flat on your legs and palms facing down.
- Your hands should be hanging over the edge of your knees.
- Grip the barbell and lift up using only your wrists.
- hold for a few seconds and lower it back down.
- Repeat how many times required.
- Remember to never exercise to the point of pain or exhaustion. Warm up completely before performing any exercise and don't forget to cool down
- It can be made tougher by holding the barbell behind your back.
- Do not move your arms or shift your shoulders.